Tuesday 28 August 2012

Zohaib Visa Experience (Pakistan)


Here is my visa expreience, , ,thanks to every1 who helped my applying it, specially Faisal Butt and Umair Majeed . .in my experience they usually ask same set of questions from everyone, so that's why I am writing them down,,

ME: Hello, Good Morning
VO: he smiled, I haven’t heard his response, What’s your name?
ME: Zohaib Aftab.
VO: Where are you from?
ME: Lahore
VO: Tell me Lahore’s food is more famous or Islamabad’s?
ME: Lahore
VO: y?
ME: they cook spicy foods, and they eat more,(I felt he wants to visit that’s y he asked this question seemed completely irrelevant to visa application)
VO: ok tell me y do you want to go to USA?
ME: to take step 2 clinical skill examination
VO: Which city?
ME: Atlanta, Georgia
VO: Y Atlanta?
ME: Because earliest date available was in Atlanta,(he really loved this answer)
VO: Have you taken step 1 or 2?
ME: Yes I have taken step 1
VO: Can I see your result card?
ME: Sure,
He saw my score card specially graphs,,good score in steps can help you in earning visa
VO: Tell me about your family
ME: My father is doing job in ferozesons press,my mother is house wife, and we are four brothers,,
VO: Are the oldest one or youngest one?
ME: I m de oldest one
VO: Ok tell me what your brothers or sisters are doing, in which institutes they are getting education?
I told him about my brothers institutes
VO: How many doctors are in your family?
ME: I m de first one
VO: Ok so you are the first one and proud one,,
In which subspeciality you want to go?
ME: Cardiology
VO: Y cardiology?
ME: Cardiac diseases are very common here
He was continuously typing on computer, and we had very little eye contact
VO: Are cardiac diseases most common in Pakistan,,
ME: I really got confused to this; I just said actually sometimes they say TB is most common disease and sometimes cardiac diseases ...
VO: Ok suppose you have taken step 2 CS now what?
ME: I will come back to Pakistan and will continue my house job so I can take FCPS part1,he got confused by my answer that’s y I told him 2nd part of my plan, and I will apply for residency online . .
VO: Ok who will support you?
ME: My father
Can I see his bank statement?
ME: He saw it thoroughly
From which institute you completed your medical education?
ME: King Edward Medical University
So you are doing your house job?
ME: Yes, in Ghurki trust teaching Hospital . .
he continued typing,,
VO: ok here is the thing, your visa get approved, you will get your passport within 4,5 days from American express, they will call you . .
ME: Thanks . .

Important documents to take for interview:
1. Complete educational record
2. father’s bank statement (or the person who is supporting you)
3. Father’s job letter
4. ur job letter
5. property documents
6. affidavit of non-immigrant intent
7. affidavit of support
8. ECFMG visa letter ur step 1 score and ur step 2 ck date letter (CK date and permit is optional)
9- Hotel booking receipt or confirmation Email
10- CS permit, date letter
11- if you have mentioned specific travel plans in your visa application then flight booking
12- college transcripts
Everything in original format,no photocopy . .
Passport . . .and interview slip given by American Express . .

Strong Factors for visa:
1- Undergraduates are strong candidates because they provide surety they will come back to country after CS or completing electives
2- Make sure you are doing a job in Pakistan(if you are a graduate),so you can show you have a secure future here,and you are not dying to go to US
3- If you have no travel history,it’s good
4- If none of your family members lives in states,very good .
5- You should have more than 5 lakh Rs in your father’s bank account . .
6- They are interested in only one thing whether you would come back to country or not?
Will upload more detail,and you are free to ask anything

Thanks . .

No comments:

Post a Comment